Monday, July 29, 2019

Week 55 - Pacheco

This week went really well.  We had interviews with President Zuniga on Tuesday and we had to be there all day to direct everything.  Wednesday we did divisions and I stayed here with Elder Gonzalez and Elder Jackson.  On Friday I went and did a baptismal interview with an investigator from another area.  On Saturday morning Elder Gonzalez got another assignment and went to another area so now its just Elder Velazquez and me.  Sorry the letter is short.  I just don't have much to say.

[FAMILY NOTE: From the video chat]

Something interesting that I learned from Tanner today is that he goes out with members of his ward every day.  He says that they always go out with him every afternoon.  They also feed him lunch every day.  Sounds like a pretty good ward

Tanner, Elder Gonzales and Elder Velasquez

Elder Gonzales, Elder Jackson, and Elder Christensen


Elder Baez speaking Guarani

No comments:

Post a Comment