Monday, December 24, 2018

Week 25 - Boulogne

What's up family, how's it going? Hope you guys are having a good week!

This week has been pretty good, not much happened. Turns out Christmas here isn't super-festive, just kind of an excuse to drink a bunch I guess.

We had a sweet Zone Conference on Thursday with about half the mission in the mission home which was super fun. We went to eat at this restaurant called "Kansas" which was like super american and we ate really well there!!

They announced in church that in our ward, Boulogne, we are going to be starting at 10AM, which is awesome, because now more people will come hopefully! We had 1-hour of church yesterday and all of our investigators flaked as normal, and so it was alright.

I got my DNI, which is like my national identification card, and its pretty cool because it says that I was born in Estonia which is sick right? I'm gonna ask someone to look in to that. haha.

Anyways, I hope you have a great Christmas!

Elder Christensen








No comments:

Post a Comment