Monday, October 14, 2019

Week 66 - Retiro

This week we did divisions with Retiro 2 which is the other elders in the branch and I went with Elder Higueras this huge Bolivian guy.  It was an interesting day because one dude pulled out a gun and was showing us it in the middle of the street like it was nothing.  On Thursday we went and had a zone conference in the mission offices.  Sunday was good.  I introduced myself in sacrament meeting after only like four people asked to take photos with me.  We are going to have a baptism in two weeks of a Peruvian lady.  Yesterday she got up out of nowhere to give her testimony and I was really scared that she was gonna do something crazy, but it was actually good.  She talked about how nice the church was and everything.  On Saturday we had lunch (I think that is what it says, can't read his handwriting) and there was this less active guy that was a self-proclaimed rapper so I tried to rap battle him.






No comments:

Post a Comment