Monday, December 28, 2020

Week 76 - Retiro

  This week was pretty crazy.  On Tuesday we had transfers and I got a new companion Elder Wallace from Gilbert Arizona.  But the thing is on Sunday night of last week I ate some milk with rice that made me super sick and I was throwing up in the beginning  of the week so that was fun.  But yeah on Thursday I got to do divisions with Elder Haycock who was my companion about a year ago so that was fun.  They on Friday we had the zone conference for Christmas.  Elder Wallace and I gave a presentation about teaching with the object that they understand and then everyone got to go to the restaurant Kansas for lunch.  It was awesome.  We found a family the other week who has a ton of other family members who are members in Peru and they came to church yesterday and really liked it.  This week we have been finding a bunch of new people to teach and also letting go a bunch of old people that aren't really progressing that much.  Oh by the way I got the package and I'm waiting to open it until Christmas morning.  






No comments:

Post a Comment