Thursday, September 27, 2018

Week 12 - Boulogne

It's getting way too hot here! That's all I have to say about that.

We got a new district, basically, and zone, it's pretty much all Elders now, which is fun. The members have been giving us a ton of references lately, which is awesome. Milagros is getting baptized on Friday, which will be good. We have this crazy investigator named Veronica who never stops talking, but always has a desire to learn and keeps her commitments, so not too much to complain about there. We got a ton of new investigators from the mutual activity on Saturday which is always soccer, so I'm really excited for that.

The Spanish is coming along pretty well, and sometimes Elder Telis will just make me teach the whole lesson and won't say anything, so I learn faster I guess. We finally got a Ward Mission Leader this week, and it's this guy in our ward that I really like.

The two main soccer teams in BA, River and Boca played yesterday, so it was insane outside. And I don't know what we are going to do tomorow because there's going to be riots and all the public transport is shut down because they all hate the President or something like that.

I really like Alma 37, it talks about the power of the Book of Mormon it's a really great chapter and we have been applying that in our teaching. Love you guys hope you all have a great week!

Elder Tanner Christensen

For Family:

I miss you guys, hope school is going well, and I hope you have a good time on your eastern europe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment