Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 17 - Boulogne

This week has been pretty crazy, to say the least.

Monday night, I ate something really funky, I think it was the chicken, but anyways you know how it is when you eat something like that and your stomach gets the rumblies. So on Tuesday we are riding the bus, and its super packed, and super hot and I'm just thinking that I'm gonna have to barf out the window or something, but luckily I made it back to the apartment in time to barf there, but now I feel fine, so don't worry.

Tuesday night and Wednesday in Chacarita which is in the city, and i went out with Elder Perry who's cool. They have the Area Offices, so I met Max's Great Uncle and Great Aunt, that was cool they were nice.

Also with Elder Perry, in his area, we went to this super-sketchy Cilla and everyone wanted to talk to me, I was famous it was awesome. I know how celebrities feel now, like all these kids were swarming me, and these drunk dudes kept wanting to talk to me but Elder Perry said no.  Anyways, we have just been working really hard one of our investigators had a baptismal date for this Saturday, but still had a lot of doubts and didn't pass the interview, so that was sad but we are gonna keep working with him.

Saturday we had an open house in the Chapel, which was pretty good, and we had a decent amount of people, and got some good references that we are going to try and work with.

Transfers are tomorow morning, and the most likely thing is that I stay here in this area for another transfer, but who knows anything could happen.

For Family:

What's up guys? I was just was thinking this week about how much I miss you guys, not in like a sense that I'm homesick, just that I am really appreciative of you all, hope you have a good week!













No comments:

Post a Comment