Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 15 - Boulogne

Everything has been good this week, we have a ton of people who are preparing to get baptized and have a ton of cool investigators.

All the weeks are kind of starting to blend together now, but this week we had Zone Conference on Tuesday, which was fun, and then we did splits with the District Leader in Villa Adalina, and I got swarmed by a bunch of kids in the Villa because I'm really tall, but nothing really happened, I mean just another normal week, I guess.

This week in Ward Council, shots were being fired left and right, it was nuts, like people just going off on rants, but the moral of the story is that the ward is really excited and passionate about helping the missionaries, so that's a win. I hope everything is going well for everyone of you all.

Elder Tanner Christensen

For Family:
 
Everything is going well, nothing to complain about, hope everything is going well for you guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment