Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 40 - Caballitos

This week was pretty normal. We had our District Meeting on Wednesday, then we had interviews with the Mission President on Thursday.  Friday, a lady in our ward made us "sopa de mani" (peanut soup) and we helped her out and it was super good. Then after that I went out with Elder Savage?? (can’t read his handwriting) on divisions which went pretty normal.  Saturday was conference and it was good. Sunday was good too.  I really liked the talk from Elder Juan Pablo Villar. I think that was his name.  The one where his brother took him out all day on the mission.  I also liked Elder David A. Bednar’s talk but I found it really hard to focus on  the talk because another elder had told me earlier that Elder Bednar uses a toupee and that he’s actually bald so that threw me off.  But the conference was really great.  I learned a lot and really enjoyed listening to the Prophet speak.  I was also super surprised to hear Moses Lake will get a temple. But anyways that’s my boring week.







No comments:

Post a Comment