Monday, April 29, 2019

Week 42 - Versalles 2

This week was good. So I'm in a new area, Versalles 2, which actually shares limits with my old ward Caballito, so it's not super-different. My companion is Elder Hernandez, from Orem, UT he has 7 months in the mission. His parents are from Mexico, so everyone thinks he's from there but he just learned Spanish here in the mission. We had a good week. On Wednesday we had a District Meeting and we ended up leaving the mission on accident because we took the bus on the wrong side of the road. We ended up 1.5 miles from the chapel, so we got there a little late to the meeting.

Easter sunday was very good, the whole mission made a big push to get a ton of people to the meeting. We had a really good Sunday. We are kind of starting over here and trying to find some new investigators. Elder hernandez' last comp finished his mission last transfer and I suspect he wasn't all that focused.... but we have some potential baptisms coming up.


  • Did you do anything for Easter?
Nothing special, went to a good lunch and then family home evening

  • Do they do Easter egg hunts in BA?

Not that I saw

  • Do they do anything interesting to celebrate Easter?
No pretty normal

  • Did anyone feed you an Easter dinner?

Yes, we ate a lot of food for lunch and the family home evening too


  • Tell me about your companion's family?

Parents both served missions came to the states for college

  • What does he like to do?

Really quiet, I think video games


Address is:

Dante 59 Villa Luro,
Buenos Aires

About the District and Zone

I'm the District Leader, Elder Wallace and Vasquez are the Zone Leaders. Wallace is from my group, so I know him pretty-well, and Elder Vasquez was my very first District Leader so I know both of them... The District is 3 companionships and so 4 elders and 2 sisters (Including me and my comp)


Elder Hernandez, from Orem, UT & Elder Christensen

View from Versalles 2

No comments:

Post a Comment